How Can I Help?
There are many ways you can support CM7–whatever path you choose will mean a great deal to our campers and staff! Outlined below are the different ways you can support us:
- you can donate money;
- you can donate working, usable equipment;
- you can donate your services (e.g. architect, groundskeeper);
- you can conduct a fundraiser;
- you can volunteer your time at the camp; and/or
- you can volunteer at one of our fundraisers.
Contributions can also be in the form of cash or non-cash contributions–a description is given:
| Cash is described as a:
- personal gift;
- family member, and friend matching gift(s);
- contribution matching gift(s) with a friend;
- employee matching gifts of family and friends;
- corporate matching gift; and/or
- a multi-year pledge.
|Non-cash contributions are:
- in-kind gifts;
- personal estate;
- paid-up insurance policies;
- charitable lead trusts; and/or
- future “legacy” deferred gifts.
If you would like to conduct a fundraiser, please contact Charmaine Hlibok at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to volunteer for an events fundraiser contact Dave Staehle at CampDirector@campmark7.org
If you would like to volunteer your time or services at CM7, please fill out this Volunteer Form online.
If you’d like to contribute, please download and print the Donation Form
, fill it out and mail or fax it to:
Kelly Lange, Foundation Director
PO Box 840313, St. Augustine, FL 32080
Your contribution means a great deal to everyone at CM7, from our campers to staff personnel. Your gift is always appreciated!