144 Mohawk Hotel Rd
Old Forge, NY 13420
- Take the New York State Thruway (I-90) towards Utica.
- Get off on Exit 31, Rt. 8/12 North, Downtown Utica.
- Follow the signs for Route 12N.
- Rt. 12N eventually merges with Rt.28. You will be on this road for about 20-25 miles.
- When you get in the town of Alder Creek, you will see the sign for Rt. 28 North; bear right onto Rt. 28N. You will be on Rt. 28N for about 20-25 miles.
- You will drive through the towns of Thendara and Old Forge.
- After passing through Old Forge, stay on Rt. 28N for another 7 miles.
- You will see a large brown sign saying, “Camp Mark Seven at the Mohawk” on your right. If you drive into the town of Eagle Bay, you know you missed it by a mile.
- Turn right onto the driveway (dirt/gravel road).
- A short way down, when you see a large red barn (first building) on your left, immediately turn left and park in the parking lot behind it.
- If you arrive at the fork, you know you passed the parking lot. Go around the fork and park behind the red barn (also called the Pole Barn).
- Walk up the right fork in the road to the large main building.
- Go through the doors and down the steps to the main office which is on your right.